Extra safety measures
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic we will be putting some extra procedures in place to ensure our staff and clients are as safe as possible while at Mary Handy. Please take a look and familiarise yourself with these procedures before your next appointment.
- Working Safely: We will be limiting the number of people within Mary Handy to ensure we are following social distancing measures.
- Touchless greetings and good byes: We will not be hugging at this time (but look forward to when we can!).
- Limited Guests: Please do not bring any extra guests, children or animals to your appointment (just you).
Personal protective gear:
- Masks: All of our staff will be required to wear masks or visors while working. We also require that you also wear a mask to your appointment.
- Sanitisation: Please make use of our sanitisation station upon your arrival at Mary Handy.
- Temperature Checks: We will be taking your temperature (digitally) on your arrival at Mary Handy. Staff will also have their temperatures taken before each shift takes place.
- No beverages: We will not be offering guests beverages at this time.
- No waiting area: We ask that you arrive at your appointment at the time of your appointment and no earlier.
- Limit Belongings: Please limit personal belongings that you bring to the salon to a small handbag (if possible).
- Cashless: We encourage all payments to be cashless (where possible) – we have a hands free card machine.
- No magazines: Unfortunately no magazines will be provided at this time to reduce the spread of the virus.
- Reduced blow-drying: Temporarily, we will be reducing blow-drying time in the salon to prevent the forceful airflow of germs.
- No ritual services: We have paused our rituals of renewal and in chair massages at this time.
- Shopping: Clients are not able to take Aveda products from the shelves themselves during this time. Ask a member of staff and we will get any products you would like.
Thank you for your understanding and we look forward to welcoming you to Mary Handy Hair soon.
Mary Handy Hair Team.